Re: [IP] Instructions for Ultraflex

  The blue thingy is the cap for when you disconnect!  If you haven't done it
yet, disconnect.  You will see on the part still attached to your son is a
long tube-like portrusion, for lack of a better term.  The one open end of
that blue thingie slides over this to cap it off.  I don't have much
confidence in something this flimsy and might be a good questions to ask
Jessica Rice from Dis next week during chat.  But that is what they have come
up with!  Weird, huh??!!!

   We just put our first Ultraflex in last night after using MM sofSets for
6+ months with inserter!  Really weird to try and figure out how to
maneuver!  But man, what a nice looking set and Josh has NEVER had this good
of BGs on his tummy before...NEVER.  And he is at a sleepover BD party
tonight and just called and he is only 200!  And that is after everything he
has eaten.  He really worked hard on remembering boluses for what he eats and
apparantly it is working.  I'm glad he is a little high because mom won't be
able to check him at 2:30AM tonight!

mom to Joshua