Re: [IP] RE: 1yr and CGMS, And other questions

Kim, mom to Max,

  If you think the babysitter thing is going to be tough just wait until the
time for the sleepovers start happening.  You want to let them go but you
know YOU will NEVER sleep because you won't be able to check on them in the
middle of the night.  Tonight is my SECOND one that Josh has slept over at a
non-DM house and I might as well plan on spending the night chatting on this
list or something.  Becaus, even though he is running good BGs I won't be
able to do a middle of the night check and the idea of that scares me to
death!!!  Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

mom to Joshua