Re: [IP] Help/advice for a fellow pumper & surgery

At 09:45 PM 4/6/01, you wrote:
>I dunno, Brian.
>Sounds kinda risky to me, but I'm not a medic, so I guess you should do what
>the doctor ordered, and remind them about the insulin when you get there,
>just to be on the safe side.
>Hope it goes OK,

Actually Depends on what Dr told me/her this.  If it was a General
Practitioner or a Surgeon I would have them talk to the Endo.  You would be
surprised how some Drs are scared of the "new" things.   No offence
intended to the Drs on the List.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438