[IP] Normal HgA1c's

    Normal HgbA1C's are 'normal' for everyone...one with diabetes or one
diabetes.  Just the same as blood sugar 'normal' ranges are the same for
Non-DM's and DM alike.  And that normal range for HgbAic is 4.0-6.0 mg/dl.

There is no longer an accepted range for diabetics that is higher than for
non-DM's.  Look it up.

This seems right to me but I have not been able to get my medical team to
agree. Where can I look up this information to share with them?