Re: [IP] Re: DAH

email @ redacted writes:

<< >  > Dh is dear hubby, but dunno DAH. >>
 >     Hay Jan I need to see HUGSBAND from you. Who am I to correct you? Roger
 > Puck in tow
 Well, Roger upon whose shoulder I bawled seeing you walk in after coming 1300
 miles to my BASH and never met me before, you get the long version HUGSBAND
 from me. I still don't have a clue what DAH is. Don't even know if it has
 anything to do with someone else's husband (only *I* have a hugsband unless
 Jenny S. plagiarizes it again). ;)  YMMV (~_^)
 Jan & Bluda Sue >>
    Jan I am headed to Vegas on the 16th. I am bringing my youngest son with
me for a week. We will meet my oldest son in Vegas. Wish me luck!!!