[IP] Gina speaking at Conference

> ->anyone have any suggestions about what to say and how to overcome fear of
speaking in front
> of people?  i never was a good public speaker!
> gina & mr clicks (MM508)

When I was sent to a Lion's Club to talk about DM and given 20 minutes, I only
took 45!! I thought I was supposed to tell them all I knew (I only knew 45
min. worth then <bg>). I joined Toastmasters - 13 years ago this month. I have
attained the highest educational ranking they offer and have given well over
100 speeches. I have even been asked to come back more than once to a few
groups. And that IS an honor. Never asked back to that Lion's Club, though.
lol  In a nutshell, if you are going to do speaking, the BEST place to go is
to www.toastmasters.org and find a club near you. Visit it, or several, and
join. They take you a step at a time and give invaluable feedback. I am still
a member, and my hugsband also joined 7 years ago and has visited over 40
clubs during his trucking trips. I'll e-mail you privately with some more
tips. Practice doesn't make perfect, it makes permanent -Les Brown. Confidence
is knowledge.

When is this conference?

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics