[IP] Re: Warm Weather and Bathing Suits

Hi All,

  This is mostly for the ladies...  I am new to the pump and this will be my
first summer with the pump (pumping 3 months now) We have an inground pool
which i love to sit by and go to the beach.  I am trying to figure out what
style bathing suit is best for the pump.  A whole piece or two. and where is
the best place to pump while wearing it.  Sorry if this is a dumb ?  Thought
that maybe someone might know a secret...

Thanks and Hug's,