[IP] Re: DAH

> << to DAH. I have NO clue what DAH is.
>  > Dh is dear hubby, but dunno DAH. >>

>     Hay Jan I need to see HUGSBAND from you. Who am I to correct you? Roger
> Puck in tow

Well, Roger upon whose shoulder I bawled seeing you walk in after coming 1300
miles to my BASH and never met me before, you get the long version HUGSBAND
from me. I still don't have a clue what DAH is. Don't even know if it has
anything to do with someone else's husband (only *I* have a hugsband unless
Jenny S. plagiarizes it again). ;)  YMMV (~_^)

Jan & Bluda Sue