Re: [IP] I have a rash....

email @ redacted writes:

> Sorry I don't know all of the names of everything
> yet... Would it help if I used the other tape (that came with set) first,
> then insert set, then put the clear tape over it?  Or should I try the IV
> 3000, then the infusion set, then clear tape.... I am so confused... and
> itchy!!! Any suggestions would be helpful!!!

my best luck with rash and adhesion with the sofset is to lay an IV 3000
first, insert the sof-set and then put the BUMPY tape on top of it (the white
one that comes with the set)..... the thing doesn't budge, even after taking
baths!!  do use the IV Prep before the 3000 still.......
good luck  :O)
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)