[IP] Precise Carb Counting Question

and how many of you continue to use *very precise* carb
counting now?
When starting on the pump, I went through a TON of training on how to carb
count.  Mostly it was reading packages and determining a serving size.  I
used to be very precise with it, but as you get used to it (and if you're
like me and eat the same foods all the time ... ) you won't have to figure
it out, you'll just KNOW.  It will get easier as time goes on.

Do You Yahoo!?