Re: [IP] RE: careful Klingerman Virus - HOAX

> well excuse me. I was trying to help I do not think it was a bad idea to let
> people know this.  I mean if it had been true, then I would have been doing a
> good thing.  Maybe I am too trusting and believe things when people tell me
> to be careful
> I guess from now on I wont let you know if there are serious things goin gon

I wasn't envolved in the IP-list discussion on the warning that you gave, but if you will please listen to me.  I don't think anyone was trying to insult you or put you down.  Emails about virus and health threats usually are hoaxes.  I personally do not believe anything I read in an email of this sort.  I do check it out.  If something this serious was actually true, you will find information on it in other places.  It is just a good idea to check out information passed to you by email.  If you want some interesting reading someday, you can go to the hoax websites and read all about the hoaxes.  This particular hoax has caused problems in real life when people have gotten blue envelopes with items in them.