Re: [IP] Change to DST makes pumping useless! I hate DST! It will kill!

At 01:06 PM 4/6/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >       I hate asking this, but not being on a pump just yet makes me
 >How does DST (Daylight Savings Time) affect you in using the pump? Does it
 >mean that changing the hours on the pump screw it up somehow? I'm so
 >Sorry to ask, but I'd like to know everything before I start pumping so
 >are no surprises.
 >Thank you.

Most of the time all you need to do is adjust the time on the pump and
that's it. I personally have changed time zones many times when travelling
and that's all I do. I have never had a problem with it at all, but YMMV.
Often highs can be traced back to changes in diet, exercise, emotions,
infections and problems with your infusion set. Most of these issues are
the same as with MDI, except for the possible problem with the infusion sets.