[IP] Re: IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

email @ redacted writes:

> I know that the Profile is whole blood and the complete is plasma but
> according to the complete book it should be an 8% difference.

oh oh , I thought the complete was whole blood and was considering changing
to the newer kind.........
I didn't notice any change in bs when i switched from one touch (mine was 5
years old) to my complete.  I think i liked the one touch better though.
Just putting up with the complete because it's here.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01