Re: [IP] Change to DST makes pumping useless! I hate DST! It will kill!

       I hate asking this, but not being on a pump just yet makes me curious.
How does DST (Daylight Savings Time) affect you in using the pump? Does it
mean that changing the hours on the pump screw it up somehow? I'm so confused.
Sorry to ask, but I'd like to know everything before I start pumping so there
are no surprises.
Thank you.

All my best,
Elizabeth   >^..^<