Re: [IP] RE: 1yr and CGMS, And other questions

> We also haven't
> had a babysitter.  I feel uncomfortable about letting a Teen give
> him insulin.  Also i wonder if my babysitters parent's are going to
> have a problem with their child giving my child insulin.  Oh well ,
> hurdles we will eventually face.  Anybody have suggestions on
> babysitters and the pump?

Look for a local kid with diabetes -- they will know the ropes and
probably are NOT on the first team list for most parents that want a
baby sitter. Use a cell phone and alert your CDE that you will be out
for the evening and may receive a call (in the event the BS can't
reach you).