my doctor just called me who is starting up a PUMP CENTER in chicago for
pumpers ONLY and she asked me if i would like to be the official speaker at
her first meeting with patients and other doctors from around the city of
chicago!!  wow...... i'm so flattered but nervous!!  anyone have any
suggestions about what to say and how to overcome fear of speaking in front
of people?  i never was a good public speaker!
btw, i just made a flyer advertising IP and i will pass them out at the
conference as well as put a pile in my doc's office, so expect lots of new
members  :O)
what an honor to only be pumping two months and be 'the chosen one'......LOL
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)