[IP] Rachel's pump name

> I think we have a winner....for now.  She likes Blossom!  However, she is
> only 3 years old and this may change!  I will let you know!
> Missi
> Mom to Rachel, 3 1/2 years old and pumping 1 Week today!!!

I have my 4th pump in 17.5 years. The first 3 are just numbers (or monster,
king-sized cig pack size, and 506) until I learned it needed a name. I have 3
future pumps already named. Perhaps this one will be Blossom, the next
something else, etc. BE SURE to take her picture with each one for a
scrapbook. At her 50 year BASH she will appreciate this. Pictures of my BASH
(Bawling, Amazement, Sincerity, Humor) on 11/4/00 can be seen at
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics as well as an album of the Evolution of
Pumps with the '63 prototype photo of the backpack pump at the same URL.

Jan (~_^)