Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

i went through the same thing with the ultra and comparing it to my profile,
etc....... knowing one is plasma and one is whole blood.......
i was having the same results and doing back to back tests.....
there are a few things you should note:
1) if doing back to back tests, you have to use different fingers..... dont
know why, but all the compainies say that.....
2) make sure you do the conversion for the different calibrations.....
i drove myself crazy doing this....... i was doing like 20 tests in a row and
having like 80 pt differences..... they say it can be up  to 20%!
the best luck i've had is with the FreeSTyle........ i never vary more than 2
points!!!!  but other than that, my ONE TOUCH PROFILE WAS THE MOST ACCURATE!
i know the feeling of driving yourself crazy with this!