[IP] Thanks for responses to goiter in kids

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query about kids and goiters. To make
a long story short, after the horrible endo visit last week, we got a
referral to UVA  to see Dr. William Clarke at the Kluge Children's Rehab
Center. Thanks to an unexpected cancellation from another patient, we saw Dr.
Clarke yesterday (our scheduled appointment was for July 5th!). He's
wonderful! Everything you could want in a pediatric
endocrinologist...knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and responsive to what's
going on with the individual. Well worth the 3 hour drive each way! He
ordered a thyroid antibody test and a TSH (along with several other routine
blood tests) so we should have some more info/answers soon.

Thanks again!
Betsy , mom of 11.75 yo Steph (dxd at 4.5 years, pumping since 3/98), who's
off to the IP doctor's referral page to add our great, new endo