Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

I use the one-touch profile - the one reason is that I got it free. and it has
the computer down load thing - I am was never good at keeping written records.
this is easier as well as it uses a AAA batttery. the otherone used an $8.00
battery. as far as what to do
with the old ones (I still have my 1st one that's 12 yrs old) I am keeping it
and the other two so
that when I need another one, I can send it in for the rebate

David R