Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete accuracy (long)

My daughter used the Accu Check Complete for the first two years of her
diabetic life.  I really liked it, as far as accuracy, who knows...  We have
tried the Accu-chek Complete, Freestyle, Fasttake, Dex and now the Ultra...
none of them ever came up with the same number.  You have to put your faith
in God and trust him.  That's what I have done.  I chose the Ultra for many
reasons...first is size, temperature range, speed, and reasonable priced
computer connections for download.  And all of this in only 2 years and 2
months of diabetes.....  :-)

I do have all these meters if anyone wants to try one out.  I don't know
what to do with old meters...  Some have never been used!  We have 3
Fasttakes and have only used 1!!!

Mom of Rachel and Blossom, 3 1/2 yrs, pumping 1 week!