[IP] Re: DST

In a message dated 4/5/01 10:19:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Since the itme hange Sat night I have been on more of a rollercoaster than
> I have been in years!  It's like pre-upm.  I sledom have ever had a high
> over 180 or low below 70 since the pump.  Now since Sat I'm all over the
> place.  30-500 and back in hours!  I ahte this!  I hate DST!

I know i am not as observant as you but i haven't noticed any changes at all
since DST.  I'm high today but i didn't change my tender and today is day 4,
so that is probably the reason.
Seems like your body should adjust or just put all your basals you had back
an hour??  This is my first DST since pumping so i just don't know.
hope it gets better for you.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000