[IP] Re: Mini Calculators

Hi there:  I have had a mini-calculator (keychain) on our test kit since we
started pumping.  I WAS carrying around my big one in my purse, but with all
the "groceries" I tote around it was just one more thing!  I got mine at the
dollar store here in town and I bought 2 more, one from my pumper friend and
another for my extra kit I send to preschool.  For $2.99 what a steal! If they
are hard to come by for anyone let me know and I will get a few more.

Take care, Shelly