[IP] d. instead of diabetes or diabetics

> I wonder why some diabetics or parents of diabetics type d. instead of
> diabetes?
> Just being curious.
> Whitney

Whitney, I type DM for Diabetes Mellitus (as opposed to Diabetes Insipidus) to
not be confusing with D for Disetronic, and DMer for a shortcut of the longer
*diabetic*. In the PC world it seems a lot of shortcuts are made and a whole
new language has evolved.  I'm still thoroughly confused over someone's post
the other day who referred 2x (twice) to DAH. I have NO clue what DAH is.  Dh
is dear hubby, but dunno DAH. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics