[IP] 1 yr and CGMS

Last month was Brynn's 1 yr pumping anniversary, he has adjusted well.
The neighborhood kids are used to seeing him running around with his
tubing in various stages of disarray. Today his 4 yr old playmate came
to the door and asked,"Could you please test Brynn, I think he's low."
That was quite funny since Brynn was inside with me. But the kids have
learned that if Brynn's low and gets a treat, they get one too!   At his
last endo appt we asked for the MM CGMS and the results were extremely
helpful in adjusting his nightime basals. Last A1C 7.0.
Teresa pumping mom to Brynn 4