Re: [IP] basal problems

  Keep in mind that your body is now receiving a continuous flow of insulin
again, like before dx so your total daily doses will most likely go way down.
 This is normal, apparantly, for most people.  My son started out at a TDD of
around 42 units each day (basal and bolus).  Now he is down to 26 TDD which
is totally amazing to me!!!  When you just start out you will have to
continue to fine tune your basals and bolus rates.  With kids this is an
ongoing process because of growth and hormones!

 Hang in there.  It is all SOOOO worth it!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA