Re: [IP] Ultra One Touch and Forearm Testing

Hey Barb,

  Try making a fist really tight before lancing the arm.  Think of what the
techs ask you or Claire before giving blood sample in lab.  Make a fist!  We
did that on Josh yesterday an MAN what a difference it made.  I really
appreciate who ever it was that sent that message out on the list the other
day.  Now we are able to start using Josh's arms and give his little fingers
a rest!  Oh and then we rocked the lancet device instead of pushing down and
BINGO up was this perfect little spot of blood!

mom to Joshua