[IP] laser shot

Elizabeth wrote:
>>>  Jan,  Are you saying you had laser surgery without them injecting saline
into your eye? If so, man you must be tough!!! >>>

I ain't tough - but I would have gotten that way had they come at me with any
kind of needle in my eye while I was awake and I was fully awake for the
15-min. laser treatment. I did not care for the ophthalmologist who did my
ptosis repairs, but LOVED the retinologist in Indy and the ophthalmologist in
South Bend. They both got recognition in my BASH booklet. (~_^)

Jan - who gave the retinologist in Indy a clear shower curtain with a
verrrrrry large eye chart on it to not forget me. He said he'd never forget
*me*. It's hung in a treatment room for their very near-sighted patients.  ;)
(61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!