Re: [IP] Pain with laser surgery

To all who have endured this AWFUL pain:

I too went through this but once and told my doctor I would find a way to
jump out the window if I had to do it again.  His practice now give a whiff
of laughing gas to as he calls it, "Get the edge off" before the shot.  He
says for some patients it has really helped.

I have had two cesareans and hand surgery four times (time number five is
scheduled for two weeks and number six is pending) and I still vividly
remember the pain.