[IP] Re: DST - for Darrin

Oh Darrin,
    I do hope that things settle down for you.  I have been worried about you
for a few days now, I knew there was something wrong,  because your normally
perfect postings began to have typos in them.
    I'm sorry I can't offer any suggestions as I've no experience with
pumping.  But I can say that I HATE changing to DST too.  My kids have only
been at school 2 days this week, time changes just wipe them out.  We should
all be like Saskatchewan and not change our clocks!

Barbara, Mum of Claire, pumping soon