Re: [IP] Ultra One Touch and Forearm Testing

> testing, but has anyone tried it with the Ultra One touch?

I got the One Touch Ultra 6 days ago with Rachel's new pump!  We love it...
It takes more blood than the Freestyle, but the computer cables and software
are about 1/3 the price as the Freestyle (We actually had the cables from
our Fasttake)  But it takes much less than other meters and only 5 seconds!
Also (we haven't put this to the test but will at camp this summer) it has a
wide range of accepted temperatures.  Something like 44-114 degrees (not
sure right now of exacts)

Well that's my 2 cents worth!!!

Mom of Rachel, 3 1/2 years old, dxd 18 months old, pumping 6 days