[IP] Re: Please tell A1C's

I agree with Shelly, I like to read about people's A1Cs and how they have
improved on the pump.  For me, as well, its inspiration and offers hope.  And
for those who haven't seen an improvement, write about that too.  I also like
to hear about the more unsuccessful things, because if it happens to you,
you'll know that you are not alone.

Reading the different opinions gives the best education possible about
pumping.  In just a couple of months of reading this list I believe that I
have learned so much.  So thanks everyone. !

Barbara, Mum of Claire, 6 pumping soon.