Actually, there may be...
If you can either a) leave the times alone and just work your food and boluses
with the time change, (I only have about three basal profiles through the
day). Or;
b) Prepare over the Friday night 'til Monday on the weekend the change will
take place.

As a 'chick' I have to watch out every month for hormone reflections as they
really scr** my levels if I don't....Mood swings and I are very familier
partners! LOL!

You'll get this no problem...Look at all you've done to be where you are now.
I remember you were despairate for a pump and you won. You were worried but
you've won. Now the 'fun' begins, and soon, you'll be an old hat at the whole
Jenny Sutherland