[IP] careful

Did as instructed, counting on you to do the same!

This is very scary and is not a joke. Please read - it definitely is a
serious threat to our lives and health. This is an alert about a virus in
the original sense of the word...... one that affects your
body..... not your hard drive. There have been 23 confirmed cases of
people attacked by the Klingerman Virus a virus that arrives in your real
mailbox,, not in your e-mail Inbox. Someone has been mailing large blue
envelopes, seemingly at random, to people in the U.S. and Canada. On the
front of the envelope in bold black letters is printed " A Gift For You
>From The Klingerman Foundation".
When the envelopes are opened, there is a small sponge sealed in plastic.
This sponge carries what has come to be known as the Klingerman Virus and
public    health officials state this is a strain of virus they have not
previously encountered. Those who have come in contact with the
Klingerman Virus have been hospitalized with severe dysentery. So far
seven of the twenty-three victims have
died.  There is no legitimate Klingerman Foundation mailing unsolicited
gifts.
If you receive an oversized blue envelope in the mail marked "A Gift For
You From The Klingerman Foundation". Do not open it !!!!! Place it in a
strong plastic bag or container and call the police immediately. The
"gift" is one you definitely do not want to open.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT