[IP] update on BabyZilla

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I'll make a guess of around 10 pounds. (based on
my own experience, which  sounds a lot like yours.) My first was 8-6 at 37
weeks and my second was 9-6 at 38 weeks.  Like you, I'm a small person, and
boy what a load that was to carry around.  I also measured even bigger than
what would be expected based on the size of the baby.  This was because I was
hydropoly....something or other.  Basically, excess amniotic fluid, a fairly
common condition in diabetic mothers.  To hear my husband tell it it was like
a dam breaking .....enough gory details!
Anyway, all the important things are still going well for you, and that's the
important part.  You've done your best, and if you end up with a C-section
like I did, it's not the end of the world.