Re: [IP] VENT: Medic Alert - To Andy

At 01:59 PM 4/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Andy,
>You do get what you pay for, sometimes. I bought a sterling silver ID and had
>the same problems of it breaking. I had to save a long time for that one too.
>I don't have insurance to cover my med supply cost and so I can't exactly
>shell out $400.00 for an ID.

I don't know about you, but I can't wear the sterling silver Medic-Alert
emblems.  each one of these I've ever worn have turned black.  The folks at
Medic-alert will tell you (sometimes) that if you are a diabetic, you
shouldn't wear the silver ones.  I've had a fairly heavy gold one(bracelet
type) from them for about 7 years, and no p[roblems so far(it's scarred,
but still readable).

Just my 2 1/2 cents worth.