[IP] Rant, rant,rant.

I gotta leave all forums for a while until,i get the bg;'s under control.
Appolies for ranting.  I just saw four months work go out the window
because some idiot invented DST!  The more PO'd I get at myself for this
and the more angrey i get at the nuimbers the harder it seems to get.  I
ahte my life

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.