BTW:  It is now acepted here that any bg over 140 or below 70 sneds me
intohypo-rage or hyper-depression.  I don't want to go back there.  All I
want is os go back to whwere I was before Sat night!  Damn this time change!

Now I ahve to spend weeks reeting all basals!  So am I susposed to say to a
potential employer BTW:  I need a week off each time the time changes???

Just when youi think you have it all under controil.  Damn it I'm hungreay
and even if the bg id 210 I'm eating!

Is there anyweay to maintine normal control; during the months of DST???

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.