[IP] Change to DST makes pumping useless! I hate DST! It will kill!

Since the itme hange Sat night I have been on more of a rollercoaster than
I have been in years!  It's like pre-upm.  I sledom have ever had a high
over 180 or low below 70 since the pump.  Now since Sat I'm all over the
place.  30-500 and back in hours!  I ahte this!  I hate DST!

The longer this goes on and each time I thinki get it fixed and as now I
see yet abnother HIGH fo rno reason only 30 minutes after bing normal range
and fasting for 8 hours it makes me want to die.  I can';t take this !

Does anyone else have troh le w/ DST!????

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.