[IP] Frio wallet.... epilogue

Remember when I finally tested out my Frio wallet?

If you don't recall, it started because someone asked about going
to the Grand Canyon and keeping insulin cool.

I finally "activated" my new frio wallet to see how it would behave.

Well, that was March 25.  It's now April 5.  11 days later, in a
house between 60 and 80 degrees.

It's still cool inside it.  And it's still "puffed up".

I think I'm gonna start testing it in the car now, since that sits in
the sun all day.