[IP] Re: Insulin and heat

I live in Maine and have found no problems with keeping the insulin in my
pump warm.  However, we'll be in Hawaii for the next three weeks (I can hear
you all moan now) and my brother say its turned to summer which mean 80-90
degrees.  Will my being outside for extended periods in this temperature
create any problems for the insulin in my pump or the humalog I carry with me
for emergencies?  Please e-mail me privately between Thursday PM and Sunday
AM when we leave or at email @ redacted
from Monday on.  Many thanks and I WILL miss all of you until my return.
Jill T Peaks Island Maine