Re: [IP] phone conversation with Disetronic

> > I have tried the Quick set and it is very nice and just like the
> Ultra-flex.
> Are you sure about this? I've never seen the Ultra-Flex but I
> thought it was very different from the Quick-set.

I've seen them both. They are similar in the way they look. The
adhesive footprint is about the same and they insert into the body in
the same manner, same length cannulas.

The QuickSet can be inserted with a patented insertion tool. The
Ultra must be inserted manually.

The QuickSet has a twist to release quick release (see web site LINKS
page) to disconnect. The Ultra has the familiar release used on
Tenders and Sils (it is not quite the same, but almost identical near
as I can tell).