Re: [IP] phone conversation with Disetronic

> I have tried the Quick set and it is very nice and just like the

Are you sure about this? I've never seen the Ultra-Flex but I thought it was
very different from the Quick-set.

Actually it would help me a lot if someone who is knowledgeable were to
summarize the features of the various sets and the names that are used by
each supplier. I suppose I could track down the various features myself but
I would  need some help to be able to equate the various tradenames.