[IP] Update on BabyZilla

Well I told you guys that the new endo did some blood work last week.  The
good news is my fructosamine is still normal.  The bad news is that I have a
urinary tract infection that I am taking antibiotics for and that I have
underactive thyroid I'm now taking 25 mg of Synthoid for daily.
I went back for another ultrasound today.  I am 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant
and the baby is measuring over 5 pounds, the average size of a 35 week baby
with a 36 week chest size.   The ob also said my tummy is measuring like I'm
almost 39 weeks, but I don't understand why my tummy is so much bigger than
I'm not that big of a person so I'm wondering just how big Zilla is going to
get. The ob said that if I had to deliver early, it wouldn't be good to give
me steroids for the baby's lungs because it would be like "turning my pump off
and eating tons of icecream" (he's not an endo so who knows how to take that.)
 But the baby's heartbeat has always been good.  He's a little genius on his
non-stress tests and passes with an "A" every time.
Any docs want to comment on how big they think BabyZilla is going to get??
My tummy is getting heavier everyday and I'm tired, but my blood pressure is
still good, 120 over 80 and my levels have been staying under 150.   Every few
days I do spike to 140 or so when I don't stay ahead of my carb ratio changes,
but I get it back down very quickly.
Well, I guess that's all for now.
BabyZilla wants a nap.

Sherry C