Re: [IP] phone conversation with Disetronic

Nita

Did you try to see if MM would accept a trade in on the Rapid for their
new Quick set infusion set.  They might do that because I have heard of
MM doing trade ins on pumps.  Just a suggestion.  I have tried the Quick
set and it is very nice and just like the Ultra-flex.

Mark