Re: [IP] Velosulin & Humalog Mix for pumps

Also, concerning mixing insulins, we had trouble with Josh's sites when he
first started (and I don't mean the sticking, but lasting very long) and then
I started mixing REGULAR with the Humalog (our endo was not at all familiar
with Velosulin so was not comfortable) and now Josh has had sites last up to
5 days (way too long) with near perfect BGs.  And Regular is easier to obtain
for most people and from what I understand also cheaper!??!  Anyway, Regular
is another option for mixing!

mom to Joshua