Re: [IP] Re: VENT: Inferior products: Medic Alert & Sport belts

I don't know what started this subject.  I have a gold medic alert bracelet
which I purchased eight years ago along with a lifetime membership.  I have
never taken off the bracelet in eight years.  It has been through everything
and still looks good.  I check my records with Medic Alert each year to be
sure everything is up to date.  It was expensive when purchased but I believe
it will last a lifetime.  No problems here.

Kathie K