Re: [IP] VENT: Medic Alert - To Andy

Through hard work and much dedication at school and work, I am now able to
afford finer things in life that I could not previously.  My health suffered
because, during college, I was more concerned with paying for school and
books versus buying diabetic related supplies. I would go to the doctor once
a year, and my A1C's would be 11 to 12. I have been on "PhatPhrog" (the name
of my MM 508) for a little over a year, and my A1C's are now around 7.  I am
only 29 with 2 kids, and if either of my kids' health called for me to quit
work to take care of them, there would be no question I would take care of
them.