Re: [IP] Medic Alert (it worked for me)

I have had the same medic alert bracelet for so many years I can't remember
when I bought it. I think it has been at least ten years. I never remove it
so it has been in salt water, fresh water, contaminated shower water (MTBE
sucks!) ...

I recently purchased their necklace because I got back into stage acting and
not all my rolls call for someone who wears a medic alert bracelet. So, as
long as I don't have to take my shirt off, the necklace works fine.

Their customer service has been excellent. I don't know anyone who has
called during an emergency so I can't tell you how they perform on that end.