[IP] (to be normal) & key chain calculators

"CM Ullom" <email @ redacted>  WRITES:
  << .( teach
 them to use a calculator and pack it in the lunch maybe)  >>
As I was checking out of Meijer's I noticed a small keychain calculator
hanging on the display.  I bought this for Cory and he attached it to his
test kit.  Now he ALWAYS has a calculator readily availabe!  Since then I
have been searching for additional ones to give as gifts.  Thus far I have
only found one.